Nutritional Value Facts
Sweet Corn is nutrient-rich and here is the nutritional value of 100 grams of Frozen Sweet Corn
- Protein: 2 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 grams
- Calories: 99 calories
- Carbohydrates: 19 milligrams
- Fiber: 4.2 gram
- Sugar: 5.38 grams
- Fats: 1 gram per serving
- Sodium: 112 milligrams
- Potassium: 149 milligrams
Frozen Sweet Corn has always been known for its nutritional value and it goes as follows:
- Vitamin C: Prevents internal inflammations and skin issues. This is done by filtering toxins deposited within the body.
- High Fiber Content: Sweet corn is rich in fiber, making it perfect for weight loss regimes and even cures digestion issues.
- Magnesium: It builds stronger muscles and bones and prevents cases of arthritis and bone-related health issues.
- Energy Drive: It keeps the metabolism in control and makes one feel energetic all day due to starch and sugar content. This is great for those who work out or have a heavy work routine.
Try our Frozen Sweet Corn that is shelled and perfect for any recipe. They are tender, frozen, and packed hygienically without losing flavor and nutrients.
Texture & Taste
Talking about the Frozen Sweet Corn taste, flavor, and texture, it is fresh, crunchy, and bright yellow. Our process has ensured that it is flavor-locked and has minimal cooking time.
Frozen Sweet Corn Recipe Ideas
Sweet corn is a versatile source of food. Add to your meat puffs, or deserts, Sweet Corn soups, and see how yummy it could be. For sweet lovers, try making Sweet corn candy with nuts and it will be an energy booster and stress buster.