Nutritional Value Facts
Cauliflowers are a collection of various veggies that are nutrient-rich and here is the nutritional value of 100 grams of Frozen Cauliflower
- Protein: 2 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 grams
- Calories: 24 calories
- Carbohydrates: 4.8 grams
- Fiber: 3 gram
- Calcium: 22 milligrams
- Fats: 0.3 grams per serving
- Sodium: 24 milligrams
- Vitamin C: 48 milligrams
Frozen Cauliflower has always been known for its nutritional value and it goes:
- Choline: it supports the metabolism activities in the human body and builds a stable nervous system.
- Vitamin K: It aids in blood clots in times of accidents. This vitamin will also prevent osteoporosis.
- Fiber: Cauliflower is cruciferous and therefore has a large fiber content. It fills the stomach fast, reduces cravings, reduces constipation, and keeps the body’s metabolism in control.
- Calcium: Calcium is next to essential for human bones. Cauliflower maintains bone density, teeth strength and maintains tissue repair easily.
- Potassium: This mineral helps to maintain heartbeats in the right rhythm and muscle contractions.
Enjoy Cauliflower florets in the comfort of your homes, as these frozen cauliflower packs are perfect for a quick sauté after a hard day’s work.
Texture & Taste
Talking about the Frozen Cauliflower taste, flavor, and texture, it is fresh, crunchy, and is bright-colored. You can enjoy Cauliflower without being worried about soggy or stale vegetables.
Broccolis are great for Cauliflower stir-fries, or blanched recipes. In India, you can make Cauliflower soup, Cauliflower Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) Curry recipe is perfect for a fine dinner.