Nutritional Value Facts
A person normally requires a 2000 calorie diet daily. Based on this, the nutritional breakdown of 100 grams of Anchovy Fish is as follows:
- Protein: 20 grams
- Cholesterol: 77 milligrams
- Calories: 131 calories
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- Fats: 4.8 grams per serving
- Saturated Fats: 0 grams
- Sodium: 104 milligrams
- Calcium: 147 milligrams
- Potassium: 383 milligrams
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 grams
- Vitamin E: 0.57 milligrams
- Niacin: 14.02 milligrams
- Iron: 3.25 milligrams
The wellbeing benefits of Anchovy Fish are as follows:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These acids will cure bowel-related problems like ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. It cures inflammatory diseases and fights depression and other mental problems.
- Protein: With regular fish intake, people can enjoy a high protein diet that helps in stabilizing energy and skin nourishment.
- Cell & Joint repair: Fish provide the body with the required body collagen, so that effective cell repair, healthy joints, and cell regeneration are made possible.
- Stabilized blood pressure: Since fat content are low, it reduces blood pressure, as the blood vessels will not get clogged. That will prevent high blood pressure.
- Hypothyroidism: Neymeen/ Seer Fish enables the thyroid gland to produce the needed hormones for the body, thereby preventing cases of hypothyroidism.
- Improves eye vision: With the presence of Vitamin A and Omega-3 fatty acids, it ensures that night vision will be effective and prevent blurred vision
- Cancer-fighting ability: Seer Fish/Ayakoora contains notable percentages of selenium
- Skin replenishment: Enjoy supple skin and prevent various skin disorders, as the fish oils in Kingfish are good for the body.
This delicacy is available as Anchovy Fish is cleaned, gutted, and scaled to perfection They are perfect for immediate cooking.
Texture & Taste
Anchovy Fish is delicious, and the soft bones can be easily enjoyed. The texture of the Anchovy Fish flesh is light and is easily digestible
The taste of the Anchovy Fish is tasty, with lovely deep seawater flavor. Once cooked, it will have white flesh, with a soft center bone.
Anchovy Fish is a versatile, delicious fish that can be fried in Indian spices, simmered in coconut gravy along with garlic, ginger, and curry leaves, as per the Kerala fish recipe ideas.