Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Buffalo Burger Patty
Fat: 1 gram
Cholesterol: 87 milligrams
Protein: 20 grams
Sodium: 13 milligrams
Potassium: 221 milligrams
- Immunity Strength: It fights off viruses, bacteria, and helps to recover from illnesses quickly.
- Breast cancer: Buffalo meat contains linoleic acid which protects and cures women of breast cancer.
- Protein: This rich source of protein supplies the body with energy and prevents lethargy.
- Iron: It prevents children and women from being anemic with steady hemoglobin production.
- Muscle repair: For heavy workout lifestyles, wear and tear of tissues, buffalo burger patty are beneficial for the body.
Buffalo Burger Patty packages are available in convenient frozen packages that are easily opened and used as per the requirement. A prior thaw period is not needed.
Texture & Taste
The Buffalo Burger Patty texture and taste are firm and bouncy to the touch. It is breaded from outside, and juicy buffalo mince mixed with spices is packed inside. They are tossed in hot oil for 10 minutes for even cooking. Or bake them or even fry immersed in hot oil for less than 5 minutes.
Buffalo Burger Patty can be prepared in a matter of minutes. Let’s make Buffalo Burger Patty cocktail sticks. Just fry the patties, cut them into strips, and set them aside. Take two strips of pastry sheets and roll on the buffalo burger like a Christmas candy stick. Bake for 5 minutes until puffed and golden in color. Serve with tomato sauce.