Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Frozen Buffalo Meat
Fat: 1.37 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
Protein: 20.39 grams
Sodium: 53 milligrams
Potassium: 297 milligrams
- Vitamin B: It contains niacin, vitamin B 12, and other vitamins that aid in cell development and regeneration.
- Zinc: It makes immunity stronger and fights off the viruses that attack the human system.
- Protein: It aids in stable hormone reactions, mood balance, and tissue repair.
- Low-calorie count: The lean meats build muscles and restrict weight gain.
- Iron: It promotes the formation of hemoglobin and reduces anemia in children and women.
Frozen buffalo meat packages are frozen and neatly packaged in various weights. We have tenderloin Frozen Buffalo Meat packets, curry cut Frozen Buffalo Meat and premium sausage of Buffalo Meat. All are processed to the highest safety standards.
Texture and Taste
The Frozen Buffalo Meat texture and taste is juicy, succulent and can be used as steak or in Indian curries, stir-fries, and cutlets.
Frozen Buffalo Meat can be part of our tasty Beef Manchurian. First, you need to boil bite-sized meat cubes, dip them in Manchurian batter, and fry them. Then make the Manchurian gravy and add the fried meatballs and enjoy with Chinese fried rice.