Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Chicken Burger Patty
Fat: 13.4 grams
Cholesterol: 87 milligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Sodium: 405 milligrams
Potassium: 221 milligrams
- Low Carbs: These chicken burger patties contain low carbs and drive away overweight issues.
- High Protein: The high protein content allows building muscles, and can be part of your weight loss cheat sheet diets.
- Immunity: Eating good quality chicken mince helps to build the immunity of the body as it is low in fats. It helps fight viral infections.
- Cholesterol: it reduces the chances of heart attacks as it contains very little fats in the meat.
- Bone Health: Chicken meat contains a low percentage of calcium that builds strong teeth, bones, and joints.
- Hormone Balance: Chicken Burger Patty is classic comfort food as it helps to control hormones, fights depressions, and regulates mood imbalances.
Chicken Burger Patty packages are available in convenient frozen packages that are easily opened and used as per the requirements. A prior thaw period is not needed.
Texture & Taste
The Chicken Burger Patty texture and taste are firm and bouncy to the touch. It is breaded from outside, and juicy chicken mince mixed with spices is packed inside. They are tossed in hot oil for 10 minutes for even cooking. Or bake them or even fry immersed in hot oil for less than 5 minutes.
Chicken Burger Patty is your go-to option for a quick dinner idea. Try our stuffed chicken burger patty pizza. Take the dough, stuff in a fried burger, sliced onions, olives, tomato sauce and a dash of hot chili sauce, and a dollop of shredded cheese. Wrap and bake for 15 minutes on medium heat. Serve hot.