Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 190 grams of Chicken Calzone (approximately half a chicken calzone)
Fat: 31 grams
Cholesterol: 103 milligrams
Protein: 32 grams
Sodium: 942 milligrams
- Calcium: With the inclusion of cheese and chicken, it meets the calcium needs of the body, and builds stronger bones.
- Selenium: It improves metabolic activities and stabilizes the hormone cycle in the body.
- Lean Protein: Lean chicken allows you to control weight and fill the stomach without gaining fat.
- Minerals and Vitamins: The vegetables in the frozen chicken calzone are nutritious and build the immunity power to fight infections.
- Energy: It helps people stay energetic and protects against depression-related issues.
- Phosphorous: It prevents tooth decay, gum bleeding, and bone-related diseases.
Chicken Calzone packages can be baked in a hot oven and need not be thawed. Once they are light golden and have developed a crust on top, the chicken calzone will be ready.
Texture and Taste
The Chicken Calzone texture and taste are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, with a creamy chicken and veggie filling inside.
Have you tried our chicken calzone poppers? It’s yummy! Just cut each frozen calzone into half, dip in an egg, and then coat in the bread mixture. Heat an oven, place your breaded calzone, and toast for 20 minutes until golden.