Here we have the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Chicken Cutlets
Fat: 1.5 grams
Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Sodium: 25 milligrams
Protein: 28 grams
- Selenium: It builds immunity and wards off various bacteria and virus attacks on the body.
- Protein: Chicken cutlets are rich in protein and are perfect for bodybuilders who need their daily dose of protein to recover from a muscle tear, blood formation, and cell re-growth.
- Blood pressure: With hardly any salt, these cutlets are great to control the diet of diabetic and blood pressure lifestyles.
- Vitamin B3: Niacin or Vitamin B3 in chicken meat helps to build metabolism and provides the needed energy for the day without depositing fat in the body.
- Vitamin B6: It helps the body to control mood swings and hormones especially in women.
Chicken Cutlet Packages are neatly packed in small packets and family packs, making them easy to quickly take out and fry in a few minutes. These are made from freshly ground chicken meat, cooked with spices and mixed with herbs to give an authentic Kerala chicken cutlet flavor.
Texture & Taste
The Chicken Cutlets’ texture and taste are coated with a crusty, golden brown breaded covering. Each bite will tickle the taste buds and you will not stop with just one. They are soft, mildly spiced, and perfect for children and adults alike.
You can fry these Chicken Cutlets and serve them as party appetizers, or they are perfect for a quick chicken sandwich recipe. These frozen, ready-to-fry chicken cutlets can be your picnic snacks and even be added to your kiddie party meals.