Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Chicken Momos or approx 3–4 momos
Fat: 6.6 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Cholesterol: 33 milligrams
Protein: 10.2 grams
Sodium: 33 milligrams
Potassium: 306 milligrams
- Immunity: They are good to fight against infections and seasonal virus attacks.
- Endorphins: It eases stress, improves moods, and stabilises mental imbalances.
- Calcium: It helps to strengthen the bones, teeth, and joints and prevent osteoporosis and weak bones.
- Digestive system: Chicken momos help to filter waste in the digestive system and improve the body’s metabolism.
- Build Muscle Mass: It can build muscles, maintain body tissues, and improve the wear and tear of muscles.
- Minerals and Vitamins: A healthy blend of chicken mince and herbs provides nourishment with the needed vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, and phosphorous.
- Fiber: It allows the body to absorb fiber, and filter the toxins within the digestive system.
- Controls Blood Sugar: It lowers blood sugar and is good for diabetic patients.
Chicken Momos packages are frozen and can be immediately steamed or boiled for less than 6 minutes. You can also toast them with a teaspoon of oil until the outer skin is crispy.
Texture & Taste
The Chicken Momos texture and taste are soft, chewy, and loaded with pre-cooked chicken mince mixed with spices. Bite into one of this and you will fall in love with this.
Chicken Momos can be steamed and tossed with garlic and chilli flakes and hot coconut oil. This is Kerala-style Momos and every South Indian chicken lover will want it again.