Here we have the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Chicken Nuggets
Fat: 18 grams
Calcium: 40 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Sodium: 424 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Our frozen chicken nuggets are processed to retain the goodness of wholesome chicken.
- Cancer-fighting properties: The presence of vitamin B3 in good quality chicken meat helps to build white blood cells that prevent cancer cells from existing in the body.
- Controls weight: Since good quality chicken nuggets will be made with meat and no fat, this is a great option for bodybuilders or obese people who need to reduce weight without losing energy or feeling lethargic.
- Memory loss issues: Vitamin B3, or niacin, is said to be good for the nerves and the brain in particular. This thereby helps to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and can even control depression episodes.
- Fiber: The meat contains fiber, thereby helping build metabolism and cure digestion issues.
- Protein: Our chicken nuggets are protein-rich, making them a great option for those who want to build muscle mass and also repair the wear and tear of muscles.
Chicken Nuggets Packages are neatly packed into small packets and family packs, making it easy to quickly take out and fry in a few minutes. These are minced, seasoned mildly, and breaded to give a golden crust when frying or baking. They do not need to be thawed and can be fried in a couple of minutes.
Texture & Taste
The Chicken Nuggets texture and taste are coated with a crusty, golden brown breading with a dense filling of rich chicken breast meat. It is juicy inside, and the flavours are locked inside.
Chicken Nuggets are a must-try option when your days are hectic. Grab a bun, smear it with mayo, top it with sliced pickles and lettuce, and pile on the fried nuggets. Your quick chicken nugget sandwich is ready. Want to go desi? Then, first bake the nuggets, dip them in pakoda batter, and fry them. For teatime or as a starter, you can enjoy chicken nugget pakodas.