Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Chicken Samosa
Fat: 0.3 grams
Cholesterol: 13 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sodium: 346 milligrams
Protein: 7.7 grams
Chicken samosas are loaded with nutrition and great for all ages.
- Weight loss: Our frozen chicken samosas contain low-fat chicken mince that is great to relieve hunger and does not build up high-energy fat in the body.
- Amino acids: The meat contains amino acids that help in muscle and tissue repair and regeneration.
- Cardiovascular health: Good chicken samosas are free from bad fats and reduce heart disease risks.
- Serotonin: Studies reveal chicken meat can improve moods due to the presence of serotonin. This relieves stress and improves sleep.
- Protein: This low-fat protein is great to regain strength and feel energetic after a long day at work or after studies.
Chicken Samosa Packages are neatly packed into small packets that can be conveniently handled. They can be easily taken out and fried for 3 minutes in hot oil, as there is no need to thaw them.
Texture & Taste
The Chicken Samosa texture and taste are crunchy due to the thin wrapping. It is crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside, with soft minced chicken, onions, and other natural ingredients that suit the Indian palate.
Chicken samosas can be enjoyed as tea-time snacks or party appetizers. Try our Chinese saucy chicken samosa bites. Just bake the samosas for 10 minutes until lightly golden. Then make a dipping sauce of soy, sweet chili, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and water with garlic flakes. Then add in the baked samosas and try it out hot!