Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Chicken Slider Patty
Fat: 9.9 grams
Cholesterol: 98 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 42 grams
Protein: 26 grams
- Amino acids: Chicken contains amino acids which help to build tissues and are even good for cancer patients’ cell regeneration.
- Cardio health: It is good for managing cardiovascular issues and improving heart health.
- Serotonin: Good quality chicken always stimulates mood hormones and avoids depression.
- Calcium: The calcium content in chicken slider patty reduces osteoporosis and improves bone density.
- Proteins: It helps to reduce weight and builds muscle mass with proper intake of good quality sliders.
- Fiber: It contains fibre that builds metabolic activity and aids in digestion.
Chicken Slider Patties come in frozen packets that are ready to fry in hot oil. You can easily take each slider and shallow fry on a hot griddle at low heat so that all sides are evenly browned.
Texture and Taste
The Chicken Slider Patty texture and taste are firm, chewy, and flavorful.
Chicken Slider Patty is delicious, and the juiciness of each patty merges with any sandwich that you make. Make an easy breakfast chicken slider sandwich and pack it to the office.