Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Chicken Spring Roll
Fat: 4.07 grams
Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Sodium: 324 milligrams
Protein: 4.7 grams
Potassium: 88 milligrams
- Vitamins: Vitamin B and other vitamins help to make the body stronger and more immune to harmful bacteria.
- Protein: This low-fat snack option gives the body its daily supplement of protein for energy and muscle power.
- Tissue repair: With the right amount of carbs and minerals, tissue repair can be sustained.
- Weight maintenance: Build your body, muscles, and bone strength without gaining weight.
- Sodium: It contains low sodium that regulates blood pressure and prevents cardiovascular problems.
Each of our frozen chicken spring rolls is loaded with antibiotic-free chicken mince and veggies to ensure that your snacks are healthy, delicious, and you can enjoy them with no regrets at all. Just shallow fry them or bake them!
Texture & Taste
The Chicken Spring Roll texture and taste are crunchy due to the thin wrapping. It is crisp on the outside and juicy inside with chicken mince, herbs, onions, ginger, garlic, and a few spices.
Chicken Spring Rolls are loved worldwide. Give these spring rolls an American twist! Fry them, and stuff them into your burger buns. Add the veggies of your choice and a splash of mayo and mustard sauce and this is ready. The chicken spring roll burger can be enjoyed.