Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Frozen Chicken
Fat: 3.5 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Protein: 31 grams
Cholesterol: 85 milligrams
Potassium: 256 milligrams
Sodium: 74 milligrams
- Vitamin B3: Niacin or Vitamin B3 in chicken meat helps to build metabolism and provides the needed energy for the day without depositing fat in the body.
- Selenium: It builds the immunity and wards off various bacteria and virus attacks on the body.
- Protein: Chicken cutlets are rich in protein and perfect for bodybuilders who need their daily dose of protein to recover from a muscle tear, blood formation, and cell re-growth.
- Testosterone: The zinc content helps to stabilize testosterone levels in males naturally.
- Blood pressure: With hardly any salt, these cutlets are great to control the diet of diabetic and blood pressure lifestyles.
- Vitamin B6: It helps the body to control mood swings and hormones especially in women.
Frozen Chicken Meat packages are frozen and neatly packaged in various weights. We have whole with skin and also the skinned variety, frozen chicken wings, frozen chicken lollipop, boneless thigh portion, chicken drumsticks, chicken cocktail sausages, and also juicy chicken breakfast sausages. All are processed to the highest safety standards.
Texture & Taste
The Frozen Chicken Meat texture and taste are juicy and succulent and can be used as steak or in Indian curries and stir-fried chicken.
Frozen Chicken Meat can be part of our delicious and creamy Butter chicken or even go for a fantastic Grilled chicken.