Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Frozen Duck
Fat: 6 grams
Protein: 18 grams
Cholesterol: 77 milligrams
Potassium: 271 milligrams
Sodium: 74 milligrams
Calcium: 11 milligrams
Vitamin A: 24 mcg
Health Benefits Fact
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Duck meat contains good fats that cure mental illnesses and various skin problems.
- Vitamin B3: Niacin allows stabilizing the hormone production and cures cognitive related problems.
- Selenium: It reduces internal body inflammation and improves the immunity system of the body.
- Iron: Duck meat contains useful minerals like iron that help in blood formation, stimulate oxygen formation in the blood, and prevent stimulating
- Protein: They are rich in protein and are perfect for bodybuilders who need their daily dose of protein to recover from muscle tear and cell re-growth.
Frozen Duck Meat packages are frozen and neatly packaged in various weights. It comes in whole broiler-dressed duck and even curry-cut pieces.
Texture & Taste
The Frozen Duck Meat texture and taste are juicy and succulent and can be used for various Continental and Indian cuisines.
Our Frozen Duck Meat is tender and marbled with good fats that add flavour to the recipe. Try our Kerala Style Duck Roast.