Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 155 grams of Fish n Chips
Fat: 12 grams
Protein: 39.5 grams
Sodium: 87 milligrams
- Selenium: It protects the body from internal inflammations, injuries, muscle tear repair and free radical problems.
- Vitamin B12: It helps to transform proteins and fat-soluble into energy, thereby preventing tiredness and obesity.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Omega 3 fatty acids stimulate better brain and cell development.
- Iodine: The fish iodine regulates proper thyroid functioning, digestion, and metabolism.
- Phosphorous: It prevents tooth decay, gum bleeding, and bone-related diseases.
- Low Fats: Fish n Chips do not increase the weight and will drive away from the hunger pangs.
Fish n Chips packages are ready to fry or bake. They are processed and frozen products available in our product line.
Texture & Taste
The Fish n Chips texture and taste are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, with delicious flaky fish. They can be fried in a few minutes, or baked with a dash of oil. They are great hot or cold, with a dollop of mayo.
Fish and chips can be made into the Indian Chaat platter. Fry them and arrange them on a platter. Sprinkle in chaat, powder, amchur powder, pepper, and some garam masala, and enjoy them hot.