Nutritional Value Facts
Here we have the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Fish Nuggets
Fat: 13 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Sodium: 424 milligrams
Protein: 13 grams
India holds a special place for fish, and in particular, Kerala is the land of special fish preparations.
- Potassium: It helps to keep the heart muscles stronger and prevent heart-related diseases.
- Lean Protein: Fish contains protein that helps in building muscles and also aids in tissue repair.
- Omega 3 Fatty acids: Our nuggets are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and help cure ADHD disorders and reduce depression and other mental-related problems.
- Selenium: It reduces body inflammations and cures the internal injuries arising from heavy exertions/ workouts/ games.
- Iodine: The presence of iodine in fish allows for proper thyroid functioning and metabolism in the human body.
- Vitamin B12: The presence of this vitamin helps to form red blood cells, reduce lethargy, and promote brain health.
The fish nuggets packages are neatly packed into small packets and family packs, making them easy to quickly take out and ready to fry in a few minutes. These are minced, seasoned mildly, and breaded to give a golden crust when frying or baking. They do not need to be thawed and can be fried in a couple of minutes.
Texture & Taste
The Fish Nuggets texture and taste are coated with a crusty, golden brown breading covering with a dense filling of fresh, cooked, evenly minced fish. They are free of artificial tastemakers, and only fresh ingredients are used in the products.
Fish Nuggets are not only healthy and quick to prepare, but they are easily digestible. To enjoy our fish nuggets to the fullest, we suggest making tasty fish nugget pizza. Bake your fish nuggets and keep them aside. Add the sauce to the pizza base bread, then the nuggets in bite-size pieces, olives, jalapenos, and peppers, and cheese. Then bake for about 15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden.