Nutritional Value Facts
The nutritional value of 100 grams of Frozen Broccoli
- Protein: 2.8 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 grams
- Calories: 29 calories
- Carbohydrates: 4.8 grams
- Fiber: 3 gram
- Calcium: 56 grams
- Fats: 0.3 grams per serving
- Sodium: 24 milligrams
- Vitamin C: 56 milligrams
- Vitamin E: 1.22 milligrams
- Carotene: 610 mcg
Frozen Broccoli has always been known for its nutritional value and it goes:
- Cancer-fighting: Major boons of broccoli are that it has bio-active elements that protect the body from renal cancer, prostate, stomach, and breast cancer.
- Antioxidant-rich: Broccoli is antioxidant-rich and can protect the body free from radicals.
- Fiber: Broccoli is cruciferous in nature and therefore has fiber content. It fills the stomach fast, reduces cravings, reduces constipation, and keeps the body’s metabolism in control.
- Control Blood Sugar: With low carbohydrates and sugar content, diabetic people can enjoy this vegetable with ease and not feel tired.
- Nervous system: Its nutrient compounds help to support the nervous system, keep the brain muscles active, boost memory power, and regulate hormones.
Enjoy Broccoli florets in the comfort of your homes, as these frozen broccoli packs are perfect for a quick sauté after a hard day’s work.
Texture & Taste
Talking about the Frozen Broccoli taste, flavor, and texture, it is fresh, crunchy, and is brightly colored. You can enjoy broccolis without being worried about soggy or stale.
Broccolis are great for stir-fries or blanched recipes. In India, you can make broccoli soup, and or even toss with tempered spices.