Nutritional Value Facts
Thenga Koth is a powerhouse of nutritional goodness. Here is the nutritional value of 100 grams of Frozen Coconut Koth.
- Protein: 1.5 grams
- Cholesterol: 6.8 grams
- Calories: 160 calories
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 grams
- Potassium: 160 milligrams
- Sugar: 2.8 grams per serving
- Sodium: 9 milligrams
Frozen Coconut Koth has always been known for its nutritional value and it goes as follows:
- Cell regeneration: Coconut meat helps to maintain the body’s metabolism cures the body of wear and tear and tissue damage.
- Reduce weight: Since it does have a lot of fat content, it kills the hunger cravings and is great to use during a weight loss regime.
- Blood Sugar: It regulates the gut bacteria and converts starch into sugars in an organized manner.
- Immunity Build Up: The antioxidants have antiviral properties and antibacterial qualities to build immunity.
- Fiber: It helps to clean the bowels and stabilizes the digestive system, prevents constipation, and protects the gut as well.
Enjoy Coconut Koth without exerting and taking it out from the shell. Have fresh coconut chips at any time of the year.
Texture & Taste
Talking about the Frozen Coconut Koth taste, flavor, and texture, it is fresh, nutty, and has a lovely oily feel. It smells sweet and is great for a variety of Indian cuisines.
Sauteed Cluster beans with Thenga Koth is a delicacy in Kerala, or try the Beef Roast (Beef Ullayirithu) and these are awesome savoury dishes. On the sweet side, we have Ada Pradhaman, or even Banana or Jackfruit Payasam pampered with ghee roasted Coconut Koth to try this festive season.