Nutritional Value Facts
Grated Coconut is a powerhouse of nutritional goodness. Here is the nutritional value of 100 grams of Frozen Shredded Coconut
- Protein: 1.5 grams
- Cholesterol: 6.8 grams
- Calories: 160 calories
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 grams
- Potassium: 160 milligrams
- Sugar: 2.8 grams per serving
- Sodium: 9 milligrams
Frozen Grated Coconut has always been known for its nutritional value and it goes as follows:
- Healthy Fats: Coconut meat does have large fat content this is HDL or rather good cholesterol that is very good for the heart. If you are a physically active person, then coconut-based dishes will supply the daily requirement of energy.
- Weight Loss: Since it does have a lot of fat content, it kills the hunger cravings and is great to use during a weight loss regime.
- Blood Sugar: It controls blood sugar formation but regulates the gut bacteria and converting starch into sugars in an organized manner.
- Immunity Build Up: The antioxidants in the grated coconut meat have antiviral properties and help to build immunity.
- Fiber: It helps to clean the bowels and stabilizes the digestive system, prevents constipation, and protects the gut as well.
Enjoy Grated Coconut without exerting and taking it out from the shell. Have fresh coconut at any time of the year.
Texture & Taste
Talking about the Frozen Grated Coconut taste, flavor, and texture, it is fresh, crunchy, and has a lovely oily feel. It smells sweet and is great for a variety of Indian cuisines.
Roast shredded coconut to make perfect Kerala Prawn Roast, or small fish simmered in coconut shred are equally delicious. For dosa lovers, enjoy your Coconut Chutney with this. Try making Coconut barfi for festivals too.