Nutritional Value Facts
Mix Vegetables are a collection of various veggies that are nutrient-rich and here is the nutritional value of 100 grams of Frozen Mix Vegetables
- Protein: 2 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 grams
- Calories: 99 calories
- Carbohydrates: 19 milligrams
- Fiber: 4.2 gram
- Sugar: 5.38 grams
- Fats: 1 gram per serving
- Sodium: 112 milligrams
- Potassium: 149 milligrams
Frozen Mix Vegetables has always been known for their nutritional value and it goes as follows:
- Vitamin C: Prevents internal inflammations and skin issues and proper detoxification is done within the body.
- Vitamin B 12: With the proper intake of vitamins, internal muscle wear and tear will reduce and the occurrence of cancer–related complications.
- Lower heart diseases: This pack is a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals that reduces fat in the body and prevents heart diseases.
- Vitamin E: It helps recover from injuries and tissue damage. The antioxidant helps to nourish the skin and improves the complexion.
- High Fiber Content: Mixed vegetables are rich in fiber, making it perfect for weight loss regimes and curing digestion issues.
- Magnesium: It builds stronger muscles and bones and prevents cases of arthritis and bone-related health issues.
- Energy Drive: With improved metabolism, adequate intake of fibrous vegetables, will reduce the hunger cravings without making people feel tired and lethargic.
Try our Frozen Sweet Corn that is cut, cleaned, and packaged under the advancing freezing technology. The vegetables are not wet and stay fresh until use.
Texture & Taste
Talking about the Frozen Mix Vegetables’ taste, flavor, and texture, it is fresh, crunchy, and is brightly colored.
Mix Vegetables is a perfect go-to one-bowl choice for nutritionists and health food lovers. You can make a Sabzi Bhuna Masala, or add it to your Mix Vegetable Paratha and enjoy the real freshness in every bite.