Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Meat Samosa
Fat: 12 grams
Cholesterol: 16 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Sodium: 347 milligrams
Protein: 7.7 grams
Meat samosas are healthy as they contain lean meat, which is cooked to perfection with a balanced blend of Indian spices.
- Weight loss: Our frozen meat samosas contain low-fat chicken mince that is great to relieve hunger and not build fat in the body.
- Diabetes: The presence of L-carnitine in meat samosas controls glucose levels and reduces diabetic-related health problems.
- Amino acids: Meat contains amino acids that help in muscle and tissue repair and regeneration.
- Cardiovascular health: Good chicken samosas are free from bad fats and reduce heart disease risks.
- Iron: Meat contains iron that forms haemoglobin and reduces anaemia in the body.
- Vitamin B: Meat is made of Vitamin B, which is good for the eyes, skin, and even boosts metabolism.
Meat Samosa packages are perfectly packed to meet the daily food needs of working mothers. They need not be thawed and will need only 3 minutes of cooking once placed in hot oil.
Texture & Taste
The Meat Samosa texture and taste are crunchy due to the thin wrapping. It is crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside, with soft minced chicken, onions, and other natural ingredients that suit the Indian palate.
Meat samosas can be enjoyed as tea-time snacks or party appetizers. Try our Meat Samosa Pizza, which is addictive and filling. Just bake the samosas for 10 minutes until lightly golden. Then break them up. Take a flatbread, spray it with a little oil, add the samosa bits, olives, peppers, and layers of cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on medium heat, or until the cheese bubbles.