Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Frozen Mutton
Fat: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 109 grams
Protein: 28 grams
Cholesterol: 109 milligrams
Potassium: 352 milligrams
Sodium: 81 milligrams
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B in mutton helps to build metabolism, burn fat, and prevent the risk of being overweight.
- Choline: This nutrient allows fast regeneration of cell membranes and is beneficial for lactating mothers and growing children.
- Selenium: It builds immunity and wards off various bacteria and virus attacks on the body.
- Protein: Chicken cutlets are rich in protein and are perfect for bodybuilders who need their daily dose of protein to recover from a muscle tear, blood formation, and cell re-growth.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: The good fats in mutton cure autism and build memory power in children.
- Blood pressure: With hardly any salt, these cutlets are great to control the diet of diabetic and blood pressure lifestyles.
- Vitamin B12: It helps the body control mood swings and hormones, especially in women.
Frozen Mutton Meat packages are frozen and neatly packaged in various weights. It comes in carcass or soup cuts, whole leg pieces, and boneless curry cut pieces.
Texture & Taste
The Frozen Mutton Meat texture and taste are succulent and can be used for kebab recipes or even the traditional gosht recipes.
Our Frozen Mutton Meat is tender and marbled with good fats that make it juicy in every bite. For festive occasions, make Mutton Korma or the Naadan Kerala Style Mutton Roast with appam.