Nutritional Value Facts
Here we have given the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Paneer:
Carbohydrates: 1.2 grams
Calcium: 208 milligrams
Fat: 22 grams
Protein: 20 grams
- Weight control: Since Paneer is protein-rich and has a very low percentage of carbohydrates, it prevents obesity and is perfect for those who focus on weight loss without many workout sessions.
- Breast cancer: The milk protein in this cottage cheese helps prevent breast cancer and even prostate cancer.
- Magnesium: Paneer contains magnesium, which is useful for diabetic patients as it controls the formation of glucose in the body.
- Vitamin D: Paneer contains a large percentage of calcium and Vitamin D, thereby enriching teeth, hair, skin, and bones.
- Immunity build-up: This cheese is said to have a Vitamin B complex that aids in developing red and white blood corpuscles. It increases the immunity power of children and adults.
Our fresh paneer packages come in neat portions of 1000 grams packets that are pasteurized and frozen under the most hygienic conditions.
Texture & Taste
We prepare Indian paneer in the traditional way, and it is perfect for Indian dishes. When you look at the texture and taste of paneer, it has a mild cheese flavor, is spongy and soft to the bite, and soaks up the masala mix.
If you are in India, then a must-have is the Butter Paneer Masala recipe or even the nutritious Matar Paneer curry. It is a thick gravy of onions and tomatoes made with peas and paneer. The mildness of paneer absorbs the spiciness of the curry.