Nutritional Value Facts
A person normally requires a 2000 calorie diet daily. Based on this, the nutritional breakdown of 100 grams of Shrimp (Seafood) is:
- Protein: 24 grams
- Cholesterol: 189 milligrams
- Calories: 99 calories
- Carbohydrates: 0.2 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Fats: 18 grams per serving
- Sodium: 83 milligrams
The wellbeing benefits of Shrimp (Seafood) are:
- Selenium: It cures fertility issues and improves cardiovascular health and regulates cognitive functions
- Weight Loss: It is nutrient-rich and great for those who need to build muscles, reduce weight without losing energy.
- Mood Upliftment: Shrimps are said to boost moods, help the brain function better, and prevent depression and memory-related issues.
- Protein Builder: It supplies enough protein needed for the healthy growth of bones, muscles, without depositing fat within the blood and heart.
We supply Frozen Shrimps that are peeled, deveined, and packed securely. Our varieties include shrimps with tail on, jumbo frozen shrimps, large, juicy shrimps, and also medium-sized shrimps.
Texture & Taste
Shrimp has a creamy white body that is entirely edible and absolutely zero waste protein option. The texture of the Shrimp flesh is soft, juicy, and gets rubbery and firm as you cook it.
The taste of the Shrimp is sweet and if they have been harvested from the tropical freshwaters, they are even sweeter and blend well with the local Kerala cuisines.
We know shrimp for its versatility, and you can make batter-fried shrimps, shrimp coconut curry, mixed shrimp fried rice, or perhaps the authentic Kerala Shrimp Roast, Shrimps simmered in coconut mix, and much more.