Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Potato Hash Browns
Fat: 11.43 grams.
Cholesterol: 87 milligrams
Protein: 3.14 grams
Sodium: 271 milligrams
Potassium: 433 milligrams
Calcium: 15 milligrams
- Blood Pressure: It controls the blood pressure with sufficient sodium and retains water in the body.
- Healthy Heart: Potatoes contain anthocyanins that are good for the heart and do not build cholesterol.
- This snack is loaded with fiber, which helps with digestion and proper bowel movement.
- Inflammation: Hash browns are known to have alkaline properties that reduce stomach acidity and ulcer issues.
- Potassium: This snack contains potassium that aids in cell growth, stabilises heartbeats, and regulates metabolic activity.
- Brain Power: They help in building the cognitive ability of the brain, restoring memory power, and are great for growing children.
Potato Hash Browns packages are ready to fry or bake within minutes. These can be processed and frozen products available in our product line.
Texture & Taste
The Potato Hash Browns’ texture and taste are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They can be fried in a few minutes, or baked with a dash of oil. They are great, hot or cold, with a dollop of mayo.
Potato Hash Browns are versatile and we love using them in a variety of recipes. Swap the conventional burger buns for hash browns and make our super tasty Hash Browns Buffalo Burgers. Take an oven tray, spray with a little oil, and arrange the frozen hash browns and frozen buffalo burger patties . Cook them for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through and evenly browned. Pile the burger in between two hash browns, add in onions, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, and enjoy.