Nutritional Value Facts
A person normally requires a 2000 calorie diet daily. Based on this, the nutritional breakdown of 100 grams of Rock Lobster (Seafood) is as follows:
- Protein: 20.33 grams
- Cholesterol: 71 milligrams
- Calories: 406 calories
- Carbohydrates: 1.27 grams
- Fats: 0.58 grams per serving
- Sodium: 700 milligrams
- Potassium: 349 milligrams
The wellbeing benefits of Rock Lobster (Seafood) are as follows:
- Niacin: It stabilized the body’s energy levels, removes fatigue and hunger pangs. Niacin prevents the propagation of cancer cells within the body.
- Selenium: With the intake of Rock Lobster, selenium will protect the thyroid, blood, bones, and skin from free radicals and strengthen the immune system.
- Vitamin B12: It is good for improving brain power, memory power, and preventing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Zinc: It improves eyesight, and builds the nervous system. It also improves the immunity power to fight against dangerous chemicals and diseases.
- Heart Strokes: The presence of healthy fats helps to reduce weight, and prevent the occurrence of heart-related diseases.
We supply Frozen Rock Lobster in whole and the best part is that every part of the Rock Lobster shells are added to soups as a flavoring
Texture & Taste
The Rock Lobster texture is meaty but soft. It is juicy and can be easily extracted from the shell once cooked.
The taste of the Rock Lobster is sweet and a medley of freshwater and saltwater flavors. It is a lovely mix of prawns and crab meat. It flakes off easily and can be scooped out of the shell.
In India, you cannot miss enjoying the Rock Lobster masala recipe or the Kerala-style coconut milk lobster curry. For those who love continental, simply boil the lobsters and soak the flesh in butter, garlic, peppers, and a drizzle of salt and lime juice.