Nutritional Value Facts
A person normally requires a 2000 calorie diet daily. Based on this, the nutritional breakdown of 100 grams of Sailfish is:
- Protein: 23 grams
- Cholesterol: 56 milligrams
- Calories: 130 calories
- Carbohydrates: 0% carbohydrate content
- Fats: 4 grams per serving
- Sodium: 105 milligrams
The wellbeing benefits of Sailfish are:
- Cholesterol: The good fats in fish are high in Omega-3 fatty acids. These are good for the health and lower blood pressure.
- Vitamin B12: These minerals are essential in proper DNA production and healthy spine and nerve functions.
- Calcium: They help in proper bone development and are very good for young children and old people alike
- Zinc: It is beneficial for kidney functioning and purifying blood.
- Sodium: Low levels of sodium can be obtained from the fish to control blood pressure, blood flow, and nerve development.
- Iodine: The fish is rich in iodine and a small percentage of it is needed for proper thyroid functioning.
This delicacy is available as Sailfish is diced into Indian curry cubes and supreme loin fish cuts, cleaned, frozen, and packaged under the most hygienic conditions.
Texture & Taste
SailFishes are similar to huge mackerels and are a perfect guilt-free non-vegetarian option for healthy food lovers.
The texture of the SwordFish flesh is meaty to the touch, has a reddish tinge, and certain black portions of meat.
The taste of the SwordFish is tasty, with a mild fishy flavor. We can marinate its curry cubes with tandoori masala and grill it to perfection. It is moist, succulent, and perfect for various Continental cuisines.
Sailfish is almost as meaty as swordfish, but the meat is flakier and less fishy than mackerel varieties. Try enjoying sailfish roast, or grilled sandwiches to enjoy the real flavor and juiciness of this flesh.