Nutritional Value Facts
A person normally requires a 2000 calorie diet daily. Based on this, the nutritional breakdown of 100 grams of Trevally (Vatta) Fish is as follows:
- Protein: 21 grams
- Cholesterol: 39 milligrams
- Calories: 168 calories
- Carbohydrates: 0.2 grams
- Fats: 8 grams per serving
- Saturated Fats: 0.8 grams
- Sodium: 64 milligrams
- Calcium: 16 milligrams
- Iron: 0.70 mcg
- Vitamin B6: 0.52 milligrams
The wellbeing benefits of Trevally (Vatta) Fish are:
- Vitamin D: it will help cure skin problems and also skin cancer.
- Phosphorus: It allows the human body to have strong teeth and bones and enables tissue re-growth.
- Selenium: Protects the body from fertility issues, thyroid issues and maintains proper bone density
- Vitamin B12: they supply the daily dose of fats that are great for weight loss regimes, and carious muscle-building lifestyles. It also cures anemia.
- Vitamin B6: Supports nerve and brain functions, stabilizes hormones and moods of the human body.
- Cholesterol: They are high in Omega-3 fatty acids that do not build bad cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Magnesium: Builds a balanced immune system and enables quick cell repair, which is good for sportspersons.
- Blood Sugar: It does not contain carbohydrates and sugars, making It a great option for diabetic patients.
This delicacy is available as Trevally (Vatta) Fish diced into Indian curry cubes cuts, cleaned, frozen, and packaged under the most hygienic conditions.
Texture & Taste
Trevally (Vatta) Fish has soft flesh which low-fat content. This lends the marbled white- light pink hue to the flesh.
The texture of the Trevally (Vatta) Fish flesh is light, flaky, and moist to the taste. When bought raw, it has a dark color, but as it cooks, the meat is an off-white tinge.
The taste of the Trevally (Vatta) Fish is tasty, with a mild fishy flavor. The meat is flaky and less fishy than mackerel varieties. Try enjoying Trevally (Vatta) Fish roast, or grilled fish sandwiches to enjoy the real flavor and juiciness of this flesh.
Trevally (Vatta) Fish is a delicious fish loved all over the world. Learn the recipe of Kerala-style roasted coconut-based fish curry or juicy grilled Vatta and serve up your guests.