Nutritional Value Facts
Here we have the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Vegetarian Fingers
Fat: 10.7 grams
Cholesterol: 30 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 30 grams
Fiber: 4.1 grams
Protein: 4.6 grams
Sugar: 2.7 gram
- Blood pressure: They are additive-free, contain less salt, which is why they are good for reducing blood pressure.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is good for building immunity and fighting viral infections.
- Iron: Green beans and other green veggies help to develop hemoglobin, thereby ensuring iron formation in the blood.
- Beta-Carotene: Veggies like carrots have beta-carotene and vitamin A, which are good for the eyes and help cure eye-related diseases.
- Fiber: All vegetables are fresh and therefore contain a fair amount of fiber, which helps in digestion, reduces constipation, and increases metabolic activity.
- Vegetarian Fingers Packages
- Vegetarian Fingers Packages are neatly packed in compact containers to keep their freshness, crunchiness, and goodness. They need not be put to thaw and can be directly immersed in hot oil or a preheated oven sheet sprayed with oil.
Texture & Taste
The veg fingers texture and taste are freshly mashed and spiced lightly with salt and other natural flavors. They are shaped and given a golden crust so that each morsel of this veg snack is enjoyed to the fullest. Inside, it will be soft and fluffy with a few chunky veggies so that you can experience a fresh burst of flavor.
You can fry these vegetarian fingers and give them to toddlers as finger foods. They can be added to your sandwiches, snack rolls, and even as appetizer party starters along with chips and sauces.