Nutritional Value Facts
Here we have the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Vegetarian Nuggets
Fat: 5 grams
Calcium: 40 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sodium: 546 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Our plant-based frozen veggie / vegetarian nuggets are loaded with vitamins, fiber, and minerals that are needed to build a healthy diet.
- Allergy: The healthy blend of veggies will protect people from seasonal allergies as it contains all the necessary vitamins.
- Cancer cells reduction: The presence of vitamin B3 in the vegetables helps to build white blood cells that prevent cancer cells from existing in the body.
- Weight control: These low-fat nuggets have low starch and fat content, making them an excellent option to eat well and not get obese.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Niacin, which is present in the vegetable mix, is said to be good for the nerves and the brain in specific. This thereby helps to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and can even control depression episodes.
- Fiber: The nuggets contain fibre that promotes digestion, improves metabolism, and prevents constipation.
- Minerals: Our wholesome plant-based nuggets contain minerals like potassium, manganese, and folic acid. This helps to lower blood pressure levels, build memory power, and strengthen the immune system. With folic acid, haemoglobin levels can be maintained.
Vegetable Nuggets Packages are neatly packed in small packets and family packs, making them easy to quickly take out and ready to fry in a few minutes. These are minced, seasoned mildly, and breaded to give a golden crust when frying or baking. They do not need to be thawed and can be fried in a couple of minutes.
Texture & Taste
The Vegetable Nuggets’ texture and taste are coated with a crusty, golden brown breading with a dense filling of fresh, cooked, and mashed vegetable mix. Our nuggets include potatoes, soya granules, cauliflower, beetroot, onions, cabbage, and other nutritious veggies.
Vegetable Nuggets are a must-try option when your days are hectic. For a desi version, bake them for about 10 minutes on medium heat, sprinkle with tandoori masala, and enjoy with chai.