Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Vegetable Momos
Fat: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams
- Endorphins: It eases stress, improves moods, and stabilizes mental imbalances.
- Calcium: It helps to strengthen the bones, teeth, and joints, prevents osteoporosis and weak bones.
- Digestive system: The vegetables help to filter the waste in the digestive system and improve the metabolism in the body.
- Build Muscle Mass: The vegetable mix can build muscles, maintain body tissues and improve the wear and tear of muscles.
- Minerals and Vitamins: A healthy blend of vegetables provides nourishment with the needed vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, and phosphorous.
- Fiber: It allows the body to absorb fiber, and filter the toxins within the digestive system.
- Controls Blood Sugar: It lowers blood sugar and is good for diabetic patients.
Vegetable Momos packages are frozen and can be immediately steamed or boiled for less than 6 minutes. You can also toast them with a teaspoon of oil until the outer skin is crispy.
Texture & Taste
The Vegetable Momos texture and taste are soft, chewy, and loaded with fresh veggies mixed with spices. Bite into one of these and you will fall in love with this.
Vegetable Momos can be steamed and tossed with tandoori masala and hot sesame oil. Try this nutty version of Vegetable Momos!