Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Vegetable Pizza Pocket
Fat: 7 grams
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Protein: 9 grams
Sodium: 480 milligrams
Potassium: 25 milligrams
- Calcium: With the inclusion of cheese and vegetables, it meets the calcium needs of the body and builds stronger bones.
- Selenium: It improves metabolic activities and stabilizes the hormone cycle in the body.
- Low fats: It helps to control, reduce eight, and prevent obesity issues.
- Minerals and Vitamins: A healthy blend of vegetables provides nourishment with the needed vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, and phosphorous.
- Energy: It helps people to stay energetic, and protects against depression-related issues.
- Fiber: It allows the body to absorb fiber, and filter the toxins within the digestive system.
Vegetable Pizza Pockets packages can be baked in a hot oven and need not out to thaw. Once they are light golden and develop a crust on top, the chicken calzone will be ready.
Texture & Taste
The Vegetable Pizza Pockets texture and taste is crunchy on the outside and soft inside with a creamy mixed vegetable filling inside.
Give the conventional frozen vegetable pizza pockets a desi twist, with our veggie schezwan pizza recipe. Bake the Vegetable Pizza Pockets and arrange them on an oven tray. Top with schezwan sauce, and add a handful of low-fat cheese. And bake until the cheese bubbles. Serve hot.