Nutritional Value Facts
Here we have the breakdown of the nutrition facts for 100 grams of Vegetable Samosa
Fat: 17 grams
Fiber: 2.1 grams
Potassium: 189 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sodium: 423 milligrams
Protein: 3.5 grams
Samosas are undoubtedly Indian most preferred snack, as they are so much healthier than the normal fried foods that you get on the streets.
- Cholesterol: These samosas have good fats, making them a great option to beat hunger pangs without inducing high cholesterol issues in the body.
- Fiber-Rich: All natural vegetables are rich in fiber, making them great for weight-loss cheat diets.
- Low Sodium: With hardly any artificial tastemakers, these samosas are low in sodium and great for controlling blood pressure issues.
- Type 2 diabetes: by enjoying these healthy snacks, you will have to face diabetic-related health problems.
- Metabolism: With less sugar and more minerals and fiber, it helps build metabolism.
- Cardiovascular health: It keeps the heart healthy and reduces the chances of clogs and heart attacks compared to other fried foods.
Vegetable Samosa Packages are neatly packed into small packets and family packs. They can be easily taken out and fried for 3 minutes in hot oil, as there is no need to thaw them.
Texture & Taste
The Vegetable Samosa texture and taste are wrapped in a crispy covering and filled with a dense filling of chopped veggies. They are free of artificial tastemakers, and we use fresh ingredients in the products.
Make chaats, or even a quick samosa dahi snack, with this delectable preparation.