Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Vegetarian Spring Roll
Fat: 4.43 grams
Cholesterol: 36 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Sodium: 324 milligrams
Protein: 3.1 grams
- Vitamins: Each of our frozen spring rolls are packed with a balanced set of veggies containing your daily dose of vitamins.
- Immunity build-up: It helps to protect the body from virus attacks and boosts immunity power.
- Eye health: As these veg spring rolls contain carrots, they are especially good for improving eye vision.
- Weight maintenance: People can enjoy baked or fried vegetarian spring wraps without gaining weight.
- Folic acid: The spring rolls supply a small percentage of folic acid that helps to develop red blood cells, and it is very good for growing children.
- Sodium: They are made with natural ingredients and therefore contain sodium that regulates blood pressure and prevents cardiovascular problems.
Vegetarian Spring Rolls are frozen and can be found in the frozen aisles of supermarkets. They are neatly packed to retain freshness and can be immediately used without thawing the rolls.
Texture & Taste
The Vegetarian Spring Roll texture and taste are crunchy due to the thin wrapping. It is crisp on the outside and juicy inside with mixed vegetables, onions, and other natural ingredients that suit the Indian palate.
Vegetarian Spring Rolls are perfect for any time of the day. Prepare spring roll noodle soup if you are hungry. All you need to do is fry the rolls and cut them into equal cubes. Then prepare instant soupy noodles, add chopped scallions and the chopped spring rolls. Enjoy hot.