Nutritional Value Fact
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Veggie Decker
Fat: 12.6 grams
Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
Sodium: 358 milligrams
Protein: 5.4 grams
Magnesium: 41 milligrams
- Fats: Our veggie decker is low in fat and is bound with good quality oils and starch. So, it is a healthy option to the regular fast food veg sandwiches.
- Vitamins: The deckers are stocked with seasonal vegetables prepared to help you get your daily dose of vitamins.
- Minerals: With the inclusion of beans and soya, it provides a lot of minerals like zinc, phosphorus, and iron.
- Diabetes: With a monitored analysis, these veggie deckers control the blood sugar levels properly and are a great snack for diabetic people.
- Cholesterol: Our premium variety veg decker is different from normal vegetarian burgers. It has been developed from a balanced plant-based recipe to reduce cholesterol and protect the heart.
Veggie Deckers come in frozen packets that are ready to fry in hot oil. You can easily take each popper and fry it in hot oil, or even bake it at a low heat so that all sides are evenly browned.
Texture & Taste
The Veggie Decker texture and taste are crunchy and soft inside, with a great blend of tasty, mashed vegetables.
Veggie Deckers can be added to your regular burgers. Go for the tasty Nacho and Veggie Decker Platter. Fry your deckers, and chop them roughly. Place them over a platter of nachos, olives, tomatoes, and drizzle with cheese, and enjoy.