Nutritional Value Facts
Have a look at the breakdown of the nutrition facts of 100 grams of Wheat Parota
Fat: 13 grams
Cholesterol: 1 milligram
Carbohydrates: 45 grams
Sodium: 452 milligrams
Protein: 6.44 grams
Potassium: 139 milligrams
Iron: 6.37 milligrams
- Calcium: This delicious bread contains calcium that is good for bone strength.
- Vitamin B1: Whole wheat parathas boost the body’s metabolism and promote digestion.
- Diabetic relief: This bread promotes the insulin response and controls blood sugar changes.
- Vitamin B9: It helps cancer patients regenerate cells and even aids in tissue repair.
- Zinc: Wheat contains zinc that helps to develop healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Vitamin A: This vitamin helps in improving eye vision and curing night blindness.
Wheat Parota is kept in the cold section and just needs a reheat of 3-5 minutes so that it becomes fluffy and flaky. No oil/ ghee/ butter is needed.
Texture & Taste
The Wheat Parota texture and taste are chewy, with a delicate golden crunch, and the layers in the bread can easily absorb Indian curry flavors.
Wheat Parathas can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can try making Kerala Style Beef Kothu Parota with these delicacies.