Nutritional Value Facts
A person normally requires a 2000 calorie diet daily. Based on this, the nutritional breakdown of 100 grams of Yellowfin Tuna Fish is:
- Protein: 24 grams
- Cholesterol: 39 milligrams
- Calories: 109 calories
- Carbohydrates: 0%
- Fats: 0.5 gram per serving
- Saturated Fats: 0.2 grams
- Sodium: 45 milligrams
- Iron: 0.77 mcg
- Vitamin D: 1.70 mcg
- Potassium: 441 milligrams
- Calcium: 4 milligrams
The wellbeing benefits of Yellowfin Tuna Fish are as follows:
- Phosphorus: It allows the human body to have strong teeth and bones and enables tissue re-growth.
- Selenium: Protects the body from fertility issues, thyroid issues and maintains proper bone density
- Vitamin B6: Supports nerve and brain functions, stabilizes hormones and moods of the human body.
- Cholesterol: They are high in Omega-3 fatty acids that do not build bad cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Magnesium: Builds a balanced immune system and enables quick cell repair, which is good for sports persons.
- Blood Sugar: The Yellowfin Tuna does not contain carbohydrates and sugars, making It a great option for diabetic patients.
This delicacy is available as Yellowfin Tuna Fish is cut into Indian curry cubes and supreme loin fish cuts, cleaned, frozen, and packaged under the most hygienic conditions.
Texture & Taste
Yellowfin Tuna Fish could be mistaken for swordfish but are a tastier option in many cuisines. Especially if you are a fitness lover, add tuna to your daily diet and get your energy levels steady.
The texture of the Yellowfin Tuna Fish flesh is meaty to the touch, has a reddish tinge when fresh, and certain black portions of meat.
The taste of the Yellowfin Tuna Fish is tasty, with a mild fishy flavor. The meat is flaky and less fishy than mackerel varieties. Try enjoying yellowfin tuna roast, or grilled fish sandwiches to enjoy the real flavor and juiciness of this flesh.
Yellowfin Tuna Fish is almost as meaty as swordfish, and that makes it a great option for Kerala-style roasted coconut-based fish curry or juicy tuna cutlets.